CS 7101-1 FL
SmartLine elementwith a dual wok burner
- Simple controls -single-handed operation via rotary dial control
- Elegant design – for flush or raised installation
- Seamlessly integrates with any SmartLine element
Combination with SmartLineUniform and elegant: your Miele hob can be optimally combined with our SmartLine elements.
- Broad performance spectrum - dual wok with up to 4,500 kW of power
- Easy cleaning - dishwasher-safe ComfortClean pot rests
Price: EUR 1,499.00*Find a Retail Partner
* Retail price includes 21% VAT. A contribution to recycling costs (PRF) of 5 EUR for large domestic appliances and 10 Eur for American Side by Side refrigeration is Included in the retail price. No fees apply to Vacuum Cleaners, Accessories, Hobs, Microwaves, Hoods or Coffee Machines.
Images used for illustration purposes. Features may vary depending on model.
|Ceramic surface colour|
Flush fit installationFrameless hob. Can be perfectly and seamlessly integrated into the worktop. These hobs have no sharp corners or edges. Miele also offers flush-fit hobs specially designed for installation in glass worktops which have an increased corner radius.
|Cooking zone details|
|Number of cooking zones|
Dual wok burner
|Size in mm|
|Max. rating in W|
|Operation via sensor controls|
|Operation via knobs|
|Electronic ignition with single-hand operation|
Electronic ignition and single-handed controlsNo need for matches or lighters: automatic ignition of burners thanks to intelligent technology.
|Easy to clean ceramic glass|
Easy to clean ceramic glassHobs with ceramic glass are very easy to clean. Soiling can be removed easily and quickly.
|Dishwasher-proof pot rests|
ComfortClean pot restsFast cleaning: Remove the pot rests and wash in the dishwasher. Keeps gas hobs looking good for longer.
GasStopReassuring: if the flame is extinguished, for example by a draught, the continued supply of gas is prevented.
|Dimensions in mm (width)|
|Dimensions in mm (height)|
|Casing height incl. connection box in mm|
|Dimensions in mm (depth)|
|Cutout dimensions in mm (width) with surface-mounted installation|
|Cutout dimensions in mm (depth) with surface-mounted installation|
|Internal cutout dimensions in mm (width) with flush installation|
|Internal cutout dimensions in mm (depth) with flush installation|
|External cutout dimensions in mm (width) with flush installation|
|External cutout dimensions in mm (depth) with flush installation|
|Weight in kg|
|Total rated load in kW|
|Voltage in V|
|Connection cable length in m|
|CSFG 7000 FlameGuard|
|Jets for natural gas|
|Jets for liquid gas|